Powerclean Instastrip is a heavy-duty floor stripper designed to remove polish build-up, wax, sealers and UHS burnished finishes.
Instastrip has been designed to be used in conjunction with powered scrubbing machinery to quickly and effectively remove coatings and finishes from a wide variety of floor surfaces. Instastrip is even exceptionally effective at high dilution, making it the economical choice for routine coatings removal.
Instastrip is a yellow liquid floor stripper for removal of coatings and polish build-up.
Instastrip is safe for use on vinyl and most resilient floors and quickly softens and emulsifies old worn and discoloured finishes for easy removal. Instastrip must not be used to remove sealer and polish finishes from sealed timber floors as it may affect the timber seal, requiring sanding to rectify the floor.
- Ultra low foam – Low foaming formulation ensures that extraction machinery is not damaged through foam entering the vacuum motors.
- Fast action – begins to liquefy coating immediately on contact with the surface.
- Labour saving – Minimal scrubbing is required ensuring that time and labour is minimized.
- Versatile – Safe to use on vinyl, linoleum and resilient a wide variety of surfaces
- Low odour – Ultimate user friendly stripper. No harsh ammonia fumes or high VOC solvents
Instastrip is a caustic product and it is advised that when using Instastrip, you should always neutralise the floor with Pro Neutro after stripping is completed. (Particularly when removing coatings from stone or terrazzo flooring)
HOW TO USE
Read and understand the MSDS before use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for sensitivity to chemicals.
Instastrip can be used at a dilution of 1:10 for removing light build-ups, or up to 1:4 for heavy build-up and UHS burnished coatings.
- Sweep area thoroughly to remove any soiling that could damage the floor if caught under scrubbing equipment
- Apply solution liberally to floor area with a cotton mop ensuring that the area is thoroughly wet. (Always work in small controllable area sizes)
- Allow at least 5 minutes dwell time and then agitate with low speed rotary scrubber or auto-scrubber fitted with a black, brown or high productivity pad.
- Be careful to ensure that the area does not “dry out” on the surface.
- After scrubbing, pick up slurry and rinse thoroughly with clean water to ensure that all stripper and sealer residues are removed.
- Allow floor to dry before with the restoration process and re-strip any areas that may still have polish build-up or that were missed in the first application.
- Corrosive according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the MSDS and product label.
- When removing coatings the floor will become very slippery. Take care to ensure that you are working as safely as possible and place “wet floor” signage at all entrances.