CleanCap is advanced low moisture encapsulating cleaner providing tough grease-cutting action with a genuine, brittle dry-down and effective anti-re-soiling technology. This outstanding cleaner also includes fluorochemical and good foaming action which assists operators to track their progress.
- Encapsulating – an advanced blend of high-performance embrittling and encapsulation agents encapsulate the emulsified soil, embrittling it for easy vacuum removal.
- More Soil Removal– CleanCap benefits from a precise balance between emulsification performance and embrittling ability allowing larger amounts of soil to be removed by subsequent dry vacuuming.
- Commercial Compatible– ideal for commercial carpet – no rinsing required, faster cleaning rates, reduced recurring stains and no rapid re-soiling.
- Fibre Safe– safe for use on wool, stain-resistant nylon, synthetics and synthetic upholstery.
- User Friendly– low odour formula – pleasant to use.
- Economical in Use– Low-Cost Prespray comes with a very competitive price tag. Combine this with the economical 1:32 dilution rates and outstanding cleaning action and you have an unbeatable encapsulating cleaner which doesn’t break your pocket.
WHERE TO USE
CleanCap is ideal for use in offices, conference centres, medical institutions, government buildings and retail outlets. Anywhere carpets need to be effectively cleaned and back in use in minimal time. Even homes are effectively cleaned using CleanCap.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- 1. Vacuum carpet to remove loose soil.
- 2. Mix 250ml CleanCap with 8ltr clean water.
- 3. Apply the solution to the carpet through the shampoo tank or use a course spray. (1Lt of solution will cover 5 to 20m2 depending on the carpet pile density.
- 4. Scrub/agitate the treated area using a low-speed scrubber with a carpet brush or white pad.
- 5. Allow carpet to dry (30 to 60 min) before opening to traffic.
- 6. Encapsulated soils will be removed by subsequent dry vacuuming. (Leave for at least 24 hrs before vacuuming.)