Poly Hanger #1
- Hang sheeting directly to wall moldings of acoustic ceilings
- Simple to install, reusable
- 100 per box
- Alleviates wall surface damage; no spray glue needed
- Increases production and prevents poly sheets from falling
Poly-Hangers save time and labor by attaching in just a few seconds, helping to quickly install containment areas, drying chambers, or dust protection barriers at your work site.
They also help to eliminate damage and clean-up efforts caused by tape and glue adhesives, making the work you do safer and more effective.
The Poly-Hanger #1 supports one or more layers of poly-sheeting on the face of the wall by attaching behind the molding. It can also support poly in front of masonry or paneling by attaching with a small nail into a masonry or paneling joint which can easily be patched after the job is completed.
Poly-Hanger #1 Installation:
- Install Hangers approximately 3' apart.
- Hang the poly sheeting on the prong keeping the top of the poly just below the wall molding.
- Complete the containment by taping between the poly and the molding, and by taping over the prong.
- Hanger 1 can be used to support poly in front of masonry by nailing in a joint using a tension pin (i.e., tempered steel molding nail available at drywall supply houses).
- Poly-Hanger 1 is removed by gently pulling down on the outer tip of the wall molding which causes the back vertical leg to rotate away from the wall and Hanger 1 can be slid downward.
- Poly-Hangers can also be reused on future jobs.