Leather Master Rapid S is a highly concentrated cleaner designed to remove dye transfer and heavy soiling.
Leather Master Rapid S is slightly acidic. This makes it highly effective against tough stains. But, it also means that you should a take a few precautions.
Be gentle on your leather – only use Leather Master Rapid S for stubborn stains. Don't use it for regular cleaning. Be gentle on the topcoat – only ever use a sponge to apply Rapid S and don't rub or scrub at the leather.
Leather Master Rapid S is best suited to resistant upholstery leather, such as car seats, boat seats and motorcycle seats. Do not use on aniline, nubuck or suede. Suitable for pigmented leather.
Leather Master Rapid S and Universal Cleaner are two very similar products. Both are highly concentrated cleaners used to tackle really difficult stains. However, Universal Cleaner is gentler, so we recommend it for general use. Rapid S is recommended for professional leather technicians. Neither product should be used on aniline, nubuck or suede.
The video demonstrates the use of Rapid S. The instructions for using Universal Cleaner are the same as those fro Rapid S, so we have not included a separate video or instructions.
- Shake the bottle before use. Pump some product onto a sponge. The product should foam as it dispenses (if not squeeze the sponge to create foam).
- Using the sponge, apply the foam to the soiled area and gently massage into the stain using circular motions. Don not rub or scrub.
- Wait a few moments while the foam dissolves the dirt; then wipe away the excess liquid with a clean white cloth.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes. The drying process can be shortened by using a hair dryer, but take care not to over-heat or burn the leather.
- Apply Leather Protection Cream.
|Unit Of Measure||200ml|