The Adaptidry, another example of the versatility of Injectidry's specialized drying equipment, achieves high efficiency by dispersing intense drying power simultaneously to multiple areas around the room.
The ADAPTIDRY is specifically designed to work with several pieces of drying equipment. The MAX Force and Phoenix Guardian HEPA filter* make a perfect companion to the ADAPTIDRY. This ADAPTOR fits in well with today’s trend toward less destructive and non-invasive drying. Increasingly, Certified Industrial Hygienist are asking for more control and faster drying. The ADP-9 fits 12, 14, & 16 inch rings: Phoenix Guardian HEPA & Dry Air Technology MAX Force. Multiple ducting options available.
- Creates more pressure, or vacuum suction within walls and without drilling holes, making it more effective than other vent systems. Also great for drying out sleepered floors (sport courts and gymnasiums).
- Can be used in a push—pull setup.
- When used with a HEPA Scrubbers it becomes a true HEPA filtration system.
- The ADP-9 fits 12, 14, & 16 inch rings: Phoenix Guardian HEPA & Dry Air Technology MAX Force
INJECTIDRY ADAPTIDRY 9 PORT INJECTION DRYING SYSTEM Includes
- 1 x Adaptidry 9 Port Dome ADP9AHO
- 1 x 4 Foot Wall Vent WV4
- 9 x 2 Foot Wall Vents WV2
- 1 x 1 Foot Wall Vents WV1
- 2 x Y—(4”) Y4
- 21 x Turn key Clamps DC-TK4
- 3 x Ducting (4” x 50’) M4
- 22 x Drywall Screws
- 1 x Carry Bag CB3
- 1 x Operations Manual
NOTE: The newer model Phoenix Thermastor Guardians no longer have a sheet metal collar for the intake. To adapt the ADP-9 to the newer style Guardian or the older style without the collar, place the separate ring provided on the face of the Guardian port (on top of the unit) and then place the ADP-9 onto it.