Non-Acid Scale Remover
DeScaler is formulated especially for use in cleaning and conditioning of the water systems of a truckmounted cleaning machine or pressure washing system. Using DeScaler on a routine basis will prevent the build-up of harmful hard water deposits, chemical residues, and scale.
- DeScaler is formulated especially for use in cleaning and conditioning of the water systems of a truckmounted cleaning machine or pressure washing system. Using DeScaler on a routine basis will prevent the build-up of harmful hard water deposits, chemical residues, and scale.
- DeScaler™ will clean out all of the internal parts, restore the efficiency of your water heating system and help keep your machine running at peak performance
- The non-acid formula is safer for your equipment, but more importantly is safer for the person performing the descaling operation than conventional acid descalers
- Available Sizes: gallon, (3.78Ltr)
DeScaler is a concentrated formula that should be diluted prior to use. Always consult with equipment manufacturer’s operations manual for specific directions in descaling their equipment.
- For periodic maintenance and scale control: To routinely condition and clean the water system and remove small amounts of scale, chemical, and hard water build-up, add 1 quart of DeScaler to one gallon (1 part solution/4 parts water) in the mix tank of the machine and circulate through the water pump and heater. Flush thoroughly.
- For Heavy scale and deposit removal: for removal of heavy deposits of hard water, scale, and chemical residue, mix one part solution with one gallon of water (one gallon of solution/one gallon of water) in the mix tank. Circulate, then flush.
- For most efficient results activating he heater of the unit will allow DeSclaer to work more rapidly.
- The solution of DeScaler may turn blue as it works.
- Allowing DeScaler to sit in the unit for a period of time will aid in removing heavy deposits
- The frequency and length of circulation will depend on machine hours, chemical used and hardness of water.
- Always flush out DeScaler.
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|