SpotMaster Pro XP serves as the cleaning professional’s first response solution to a wide variety of common food and beverage spills onto carpet and upholstery, effectively removing 90% or more of spilled materials completely.
Now with the synergistic addition of specialized surfactants, stain eliminators, plant-derived solvents, and encapsulating polymers, SpotMaster Pro XP moves to the next step in extreme performance spot and stain removal.
SpotMaster Pro XP is the ideal spot remover for most common food and beverage spills. Special additives make it a stain eliminator on more problematic stains like iodine and red wine. It is your best response for protein spills and stains like egg, blood, milk, and grass stains. Plant-derived solvents make it effective on many oil-based spots and stains like ink, lipstick, shoe polish, grease, oil, and tar.
Finally, encapsulating polymers help prevent wickback of spots and stains without any additional treatments or steps. Unlike most industry general spotters, SpotMaster Pro XP is a professional strength spotting solution that should be used a trained cleaning professional only.
Some specialized solvent soluble spots and stains, like gum, permanent marker, paint, fingernail polish, adhesives, and problematic inks (inkjet printer, stamp pad, duplicating, etc.) may require the additional application of SpotMaster Gel XP or OJ for more effective removal.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- Remove any excess contamination before applying spotter. For spilled liquids, blot or extract up. For encrusted materials, use your spotting spatula to remove as much of the material as possible.
- Apply SpotMaster Pro XP straight to the spot or stain using your flip-top applicator.
- Agitate solution into the contaminated area with your spotting spatula or tool. Blot up or extract foam that results from agitation or use a tamping brush and colorfast towel to absorb as much of the contaminating material as possible.
- Allow the solution to dwell on the spot for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse with water and blot up or extract the area thoroughly.
- SpotMaster Pro XP will effectively eliminate most spots and spills. However, If the discoloration remains and is solvent-soluble, proceed to apply SpotMaster Gel XP according to the directions. If the source of stain was from a naturally derived color (organic), apply Knock Out 1 according to directions. If the source of the stain is from a source that had color added (red stains, children’s fruit drinks, sports drinks, apply Red Break 1 according to directions.
|Unit Of Measure||1Qt|