Heavy Duty Prespray and Traffic Lane Cleaner…
Excellent for emulsifying heavy grease and oil soils. The combination of solvents and high pH alkaline cleaning agents will quickly remove the toughest soils found in restaurants, apartments, and restoration cleaning jobs.
- Pretest for color fastness.
- Dilute at a rate of 1:8, or 125ml/Ltr of water for tank or pump-up sprayer.
- For a Hydroforce type sprayer, mix 250ml/Ltr of water.
- For heavy restoration cleaning, add Grease Breaker Solvent Booster to mixed pre-spray 7-15ml/Ltr, 240-300ml to a Hydroforce type sprayer.
- To brighten whites and colors, add Hydra Boost.
- To neutralize alkalinity, rinse or post-spray with Rinse Free Liquid w/OxyBreak or ClearWater Rinse.
For best results follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001 and Australian Standard AS/NZS-3733 /1995
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|