OJ uses all-natural citrus solvents to dissolve and break down specialty adhesives, gum, tar, tape residues, and other oil and grease-based materials on hard surfaces, carpet, and upholstery without the use of harsh or toxic chlorinated solvents.
It turns to a gel on contact keeping the solution on the material you are trying to remove, not penetrating into the surface below.
It rinses easily from just about any surface and does not leave sticky residue behind.
Shake well before using.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- Remove any loose or excess residue.
- Apply OJ straight to the contamination being treated.
- Agitate the product into and around the material with a spotting spatula.
- Allow 2-3 minutes of dwell time.
- Blot up or scrape up excess solution, along with any adhesive or other residues that have been loosened.
- Rinse or extract the area being cleaned thoroughly.
|Unit Of Measure||1Qt|