Hydramaster ClearWater Rinse completes the maximum extraction cleaning job as a neutralizing rinse.
It’s pH neutralizes the carpet, contains emulsifying rinse agents to complete soil removal, and utilizes exclusive technology to help prevent re-soiling.
Dilution Ratios: 8-16ml/Ltr RTU pH: 2.7-3.3 Contains: 3.78Ltr
- ClearWater Rinse contains the industry exclusive component Tritanol™ - an integrated blend of specialized encapsulating polymers, organic sequestrants, and specialty surfactants. With the unprecedented cleaning power and performance of Tritanol™, you will experience deep restorative cleaning in high definition.
- Using Clearwater Rinse as your final extraction rinse allows you to get the carpet cleaner than with conventional acid rinses, and helps the carpet to stay cleaner, longer.
- Finishing the extraction job with ClearWater Rinse will leave the carpet softer, with a fresh squeaky-clean feel and smell.
- Available Sizes: 3.78 Litre
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- ClearWater Rinse is formulated as a neutralizing rinse applied as the final step of cleaning through a carpet extraction machine.
- In a portable extractor, mix 8-16 ml of ClearWater Rinse with 1 litre of water. In a truckmount, mix 250ml per litre. If used as a stand-alone cleaning agent without the use of a prespray in a walk-behind extractor, mix 1 part solution with 64 parts water (16ml per Litre).
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.