Blitz with GreaseBreaker goes to work immediately breaking down and dissolving heavy built up oil based soling. This economical powder prespray will melt the grimy soil away right before your eyes.
This formula incorporates our famous solvent cleaning booster, GreaseBreaker, into a blend of alkaline cleaning agents and builders that quickly dissolves and emulsifies the heaviest of soil.
Dilution: 15g/Ltr. RTU pH: 12-12.5 Contains: 2.95kg
- This formula incorporates our famous solvent cleaning booster, GreaseBreaker, into a blend of alkaline cleaning agents and builders that quickly dissolves and emulsifies the heaviest of soil.
- Non-enzyme formula doesn't need extended dwell time
- The versatility of Blitz with GreaseBreaker will allow you to effectively clean trashed and neglected carpets, as well as high soil environments like restaurants and dirty apartments.
- Blitz with GreaseBreaker has a pleasant citrus fragrance that leaves a fresh clean smell to the room without being overpowering.
- Being a super concentrate powder, Blitz will save you money. It dissolves quickly and easily.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- For increased efficiency, apply Blitz with GreaseBreaker with an injection sprayer to take advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high performance portable extractor or truckmount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery powered sprayer. Apply in even overlapping patterns
- Mix 15g/Ltr of hot water for pump-up sprayer. For an in-line injection sprayer, mix 300g of Blitz per 5 quarts of hot water. Shake well for compete mixing.
- Spray evenly across the carpet. Allow 3-5 minutes for dwell time. Do not allow to dry
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
|Unit Of Measure||6.5Lb|