The Flojet 2130 series is self-priming.
For vertical pump, mounting is sure that the motor is located on top. This will prevent water from entering the motor chamber in event of a leak.
- The built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops the pump instantaneously when the discharge valve is opened and closed.
- The pump head may be rotated in 90° increments to simplify plumbing.
- Can run dry without damage and handle liquids up to 71°C (170°F).
- Duplex Diaphragm Design eliminates troublesome shaft seal.
- No metal contact with liquid being pumped.
- Ball-bearing drive throughout the pump and motor assures longer pump life.
- Excellent self-priming capability. The pump may be located several feet from the tank above or below the liquid level.
- Powerful, permanent magnet motor with a low current draw and long life brushes.
|Liquid transfer, Reverse Osmosis, use with some chemicals and water used in carpet cleaning machines.
|Many chemicals, seawater, fresh water, sugars, whisky and wine, etc
|Pump Head: Polypropylene Diaphragms: EPDM Valves: EPDM
|Voltage: 230v AC Amp draw: 0.75A Watts: 170W Power lead length: 400mm
|Yes - Cut out pressure: 95 PSI (6.5 bar)
|Up to 2.4m maximum
|1/4" Female NPT thread
|Fan cooled motor
|Length: 230mm Height: 94mm Width: 100mm