The Flojet 2130 series is self-priming.
For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top. This will prevent water from entering the motor chamber in event of a leak.
- Built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump instantaneously when discharge valve is opened and closed.
- Pump head may be rotated in 90° increments to simplify plumbing.
- Can run dry without damage and handle liquids up to 71°C (170°F).
- Duplex Diaphragm Design eliminates troublesome shaft seal.
- No metal contact with liquid being pumped.
- Ball bearing drive throughout pump and motor assures longer pump life.
- Excellent self-priming capability. Pump may be located several feet from the tank above or below the liquid level.
- Powerful, permanent magnet motor with low current draw and long life brushes.
|Suitable Uses||Liquid transfer, Reverse Osmosis, use with some chemicals and water used in carpet cleaning machines.|
|Suitable liquids||Many chemicals, sea water, fresh water, sugars, whisky and wine etc|
|Materials used||Pump Head: Polypropylene Diaphragms: EPDM Valves: EPDM|
|Electrical||Voltage: 230v AC Amp draw: 0.75A Watts: 170W Power lead length: 400mm|
|Pressure switch||Yes - Cut out pressure: 95 PSI (6.5 bar)|
|Self prime||Up to 2.4m maximum|
|Suction Strainer||Not included|
|Liquid Temperature||71°C Maximum|
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||1/4" Female NPT thread|
|Fan cooled motor||No|
|Dimensions||Length: 230mm Height: 94mm Width: 100mm|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|