Klean Pop Shower... COLLAPSIBLE DECONTAMINATION SHOWER
Klean-Pop Shower answers the growing need for a quality, mobile decontamination shower that is inexpensive, durable and easy-to-use.
The Klean-Pop shower offers the easy mobility and compact appearance of a suitcase on wheels.
One person can move Klean-Pop wherever it needs to be and set up the shower in as little as two minutes.
- Compact When Collapsed: Easy and efficient transport and storage. Occupies less space in truck or warehouse than conventional telescoping shower designs.
- Inset Wheels, Built in Handle & Lightweight Design: As portable as a suitcase. Easy for one person to move from place to place. Set-back wheel design makes stacking for storage or transport easy. Lighter than conventional telescoping shower designs.
- Rugged Aluminum Construction: Rigid and durable when assembled.
- Unique Set-Up Design: One person set-up in as little as two minutes. Two curtains with rings already mounted on ceiling rods for privacy. Curtains are easily changed or removed when desired, and replacements are available.
- All-Brass, Strategically-Located Mixing Valve: Quality durable fixture designed to last; mount on ceiling so equipment can be moved through decon.
- Dimensions: Assembled Size: 30”L x 30”W x 83”H | Collapsed Size: 30”L x 30”W x 10”H
How to Use
- Place Shower Base (A) on floor.
- Assemble one Lower (F), Center (G) and Upper (H) pole component to form a complete support pole
- Insert assembled support pole into shower base corner socket.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the remaining three support poles.
- Screw Shower head (E) onto the underside of Shower Top (B).
- Place Shower Top (B) over support poles.
- Attach Shower Curtain (C) to Shower Top (B) using Shower Curtain Rings (D).
- Attach water supply hose to threaded fixture on Shower Top (B).