Dry Air Technology Gale Force Axial Air Mover
Designed by restoration contractors, the Gale Force is a best-selling, high-performance axial air mover.
With 68% more airflow than competing units, you’ll see the difference the moment you plug it in to tackle the most challenging drying jobs that come your way.
- Two speeds
- Daisy chain up to six fans
- Stackable for storage
- Full 360° directional rotation with available stand
- Weighs just 15.4kg (34 lbs)
Low Amp Draw + Built-In GFCI Circuit
The Gale Force draws just 2.5 amps plus it features a built-in GFCI circuit, allowing you to daisy chain more fans from a single outlet! Maximize the area you can reach to save time and boost your overall drying capability.
The Gale Force’s advanced technology offers better drying over longer distances thanks to a thermally protected motor with 5-point motor mount. The high-performance motor and streamlined fan blade are engineered to maximize airflow and CFM.
This unit runs at 2 speeds, allowing you to select the drying power you need for the job at hand.
The 16" Gale Force features a streamlined design, which allows for close placement to walls and other surfaces. This helps minimize the space used, which comes in handy when working in narrow hallways or cramped areas.
Optimal Performance Pitch
As if maximum airflow and minimum amperage weren’t enough, Dry Air has pioneered a distinct performance pitch design. By holding the unit at its precise, recommended angle and pitch, moisture extracts from drying areas twice the size of area competitors are capable of handling. That's why this is the kind of workhorse you need to handle today’s toughest restoration challenges.
Features and Benefits:
- High performance, 2.5-amp motor provides 68% more airflow than competitors
- Performance pitch enhancement dries an area twice the size of other brands
- Designed with “channels air flow” configuration for faster drying
- Stackable locking system offers a variety of on-site and storage options
- Built-in GFCI outlet lets you run up to six fans on a single outlet
- Unique channels conduct airflow for faster drying
- Optional stand gives you an infinite variety of ways to redirect airflow