Use Viper Renew when all other cleaners have failed.
It works on the acid side of the pH scale removing soils and stains on grout, tile and stone that have been neglected for years.
Viper Renew actually removes a very thin layer of grout, taking with it all hard water deposits, soap scum and efflorescence. The proprietary organic salt in Viper Renew is twice as effective as phosphoric acid at dissolving calcium carbonate, and without the unpleasant fumes. Keep a gallon of Viper Renew on your truck so you'll be prepared for even the most extreme tile and grout cleaning situation.
VIPER RENEW is used when all other cleaners have failed, and is a safer alternative than aggressive acids like phosphoric and muratic.
The proprietary organic acid is twice as effective in dissolving calcium carbonate than phosphoric acid, yet is classified as only a mild skin irritant. Viper Renew will readily remove the embedded soil layer thereby renewing the surface of the grout.
- Nothing works to clean grout like this
- Organic acid cleaner for tile and grout cleaning and restoration
- Safer than aggressive, caustic acids like phosphoric or muratic, without compromising cleaning performance
- Pretest each surface in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability.
- Mask off all surfaces which may come in contact with prespray, especially metal as it will readily etch the surface.
- Mix 1 to 1 with hot water.
- Prespray surface evenly with plastic sprayer.
- Agitate with a brush as needed. Brush agitation assists the cleaning process.
- Rinse thoroughly with SX-12 or Gekko.
- Neutralize with Viper Venom at 1 to 32 dilution with comparable dwell time, and rinse thoroughly. It is important to neutralize the residues of the acid from the grout to prevent gradual degradation of the grout cleaned.
Viper Renew will readily damage marble, limestone, and other acid senstive materials. Do not mix with other chemicals, and store only in closed original container.
- Apply to small areas of grout and agitate with a brush.
- Limit dwell time by extracting immediately and completely with water.
- Dry quickly with air movers as excess moisture is the cause of efflorescence.
Dilution Ratios: 1:1 RTU pH: 1 Contains: 3.78Ltr