Dye-Loc is a water-based fixing agent for direct and reactive dyes.
It significantly improves both washfastness and crockfastness of dyed cellulosic and protein fabrics and their blends. It actually locks fugitive dye-stuff at the molecular level without affecting the light fastness of the dye. Tests show that after one treatment with Dye-Loc, dye-stuff will not easily migrate at future cleanings. Dye-Loc also provides an anti-static quality to the treated textile.
Procedure for Cleaning Oriental Rugs that may bleed.
- Test rug for colorfastness. Pretest procedure below on small section of rug before proceeding.
- If you think rug may bleed, add 30ml Dye-Loc per litre of warm water.
- Apply with professional sprayer.
- Prespray rug with Fabric Prespray diluted 1 to 8 with warm water.
- Rinse and extract with up to 30ml Dye-Loc per litre in your rinse water.
Test textile (fabric) for colorfastness.
- If bleeding is not instantaneous, prespray with Bridgepoint Fabric Prespray, agitate, then add 30ml Dye-Loc per litre warm/hot water and extract through machine as normal. Quick dry.
- If bleeding is instantaneous, prespray fabric with Dye-Loc (30ml Dye-Loc per litre warm/hot water). Dry foam application with Bridgepoint Fabric Shampoo, then agitate with natural sponge. Extract with Dye-Loc as described above.
Dilution Ratios: 30ml/Ltr RTU pH: 7.5 Contains: 3.78Lts
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|