- Natural mould and odour control
- Offers gentle and long lasting protection from mould on soft and hard surfaces
- Controls the spread of mould producing microorganisms by distrpting the germinaiton of their spores
- Eliminates odours by consuming odour producing organic molecules
AeriShield is a patented formulation which provides a biochemical barrier against mould and eliminates odours by digesting odour producing molecules. The combination of enzymes in AeriShield helps to prevent mould colonisation and offensive odours in all areas - carpets, rubbish bins, drains, and septic tanks, indoors and outdoors. AeriShield leaves an invisible barrier that encapsulates mould-fighting natural enzymes and probiotics. The probiotics remain dormant during the dry season. When growth conditions are favourable probiotics out compete mould for nutrients and moisture.
Directions for use:
On hard and soft surfaces - Spray AeriShield on new or pre-cleaned surfaces at 30-40 ml per sqm (12-16 sqm per L).
Rubbish bins and drains - Pour (or spray) 30-40 ml of AeriShield.
The coating will dry within 5-10 minutes. Re-apply every 2-3 months outdoors, and every 3-6 months indoors or after exposure to large quantities of water.
The product is noncorrosive and completely biodegradable.
• Improves indoor air quality
• Australian made
• Safe for the applicator