Actichem Deozyme is formulated with four active enzymes to treat odours in hard-to-reach places.
Deozyme blends Bacillus organisms with a patented odour neutraliser to treat odours at the source. Highly effective in eliminating the stench from human wastes, spoiled foods, and decaying matter. Deozyme leaves a clean, sanitary scent wherever it is used.
Simply cleaning an area will not remove odour molecules?
Bad odours exist in the air, are trapped in fabrics, carpets and porous materials
In addition to a cleaning routine, you need an Odour Control Strategy!
- Deozyme is highly effective on most water cleanable surfaces including synthetic materials, wood, concrete, stone, tiles and grout.
- Deozyme is also ideal for use on all wool and synthetic fibres. However, pretesting is recommended especially on delicate fibres to ensure dye and fibre stability and possible sensitivity to chemicals.
- Professional odour neutralising technology – This patented formula works by odour-pairing on a molecular level.
- Wide application – Instantly eliminates the stench of decaying matter, necrotic tissue, sewage and human/animal remains.
- Sophisticated enzyme chemistry – Powerful quad-enzyme action digests organic odour sources.
- Aerial odour control – Neutralises air-borne malodours.
- Surface odour control – Neutralises odours trapped in fabrics, carpet, wood and porous surfaces.
- Fresh residual scent – Deodorises the area with a fresh floral scent.
How to Use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Deozyme is safe when used as directed.
Use of hot water, bleach, and chlorinated products may kill the active bacteria in this product although they will not affect its odour counteracting properties. Do not mix Deozyme with any other product.
- Add 30-60ml per litre of water (1:16 to 1:32) depending on soil conditions.
- For heavy soil conditions, up to 100ml per litre can be added. If used on sensitive surfaces, always pre-test for substrate chemical sensitivity
- Apply the solution to a workable area using a sprayer, sponge or scrubber machine. Do not allow the solution to dry onto the surface.
- Agitate and allow 30 minutes dwell time. Keep moist with the solution.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly using clean water. A high pressure or wet extraction washing system will provide effective results.
- A 1:100 Deozyme solution can be left as residual on resilient surfaces for further odour removal and re-odorizing activity.