Actichem’s Percide Boost accelerates the extraordinary micro-organism killing power and destaining ability of Percide.
With an easy 1:9 mixing ratio, Percide Boost is convenient in use and produces dramatic results. The 1:9 Percide Boost : Percide mix provides everything the original Percide boasts, except it gets the job done quickly and when it’s a heavy duty one, the results are delivered with less effort and more WOW!
Take mould eradication as a case in point; the 1:9 Percide Boost with Percide mix destroys mould in a stunning 5 minutes
Percide’s unique peroxide formula displays lethal effect on mould spores. When mixed with Percide Boost the aggressive hydroxyl reaction on mould growth is dramatically accelerated. This reduces the time required to completely eliminate spores and to lift & remove discolouration and soiling.
The Percide & Percide Boost mix takes only 5 minutes to achieve a >4.5 log reduction (kill) when tested against Aspergillus Brasiliensis.
- Advanced Peroxide Formula – Percide comprises a unique peroxide formula for incredible disinfection and mould eradication performance in a low toxic, easy to use form.
- Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the biocide to penetrate faster and deeper into the inner-structure of fibre and porous substrates.
- Cleaning and Destaining – Percide lifts mould from surface pores and provides incredible cleaning and destaining action on mould and bacterial discolouration.
- Eliminates odours – Percide eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
- Environmentally Safe – Percide is inherently biodegradable and is a great environmentally responsible choice.
How to Use
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
- Percide is safe for use on most carpets and fabrics, however, some delicate fibres and fibres destabilised by disaster activity could be affected.
- No dilution necessary.
- Mix 9 parts Percide and 1 part Percide Boost for enhanced cleaning action (Use within 6 hours)
- Remove and clean away all wet and dry debris.
- Apply Percide solution to the affected area.
- Ensure all surfaces come into contact with Percide solution.
- The application can be by means of spray, wet fog, mop or cloth.
- Agitate briefly, where possible to promote penetration into porous substrates. Thorough agitation will dramatically aid mould and stain removal.
- Allow a minimum of 1 minute dwell time for disinfection and 10 minutes dwell time for mould remediation.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Repeating this process may be required for heavy mould conditions.
- For heavy mould situations mix Percide with Percide Boost for accelerated mould eradication and cleaning performance. Agitate thoroughly, to achieve a perfect result.
- After cleaning and disinfection is completed, Percide can be applied as a post residual treatment for enhanced inhibition of fresh mould growth.