Not all portables were created equal...
Razorback portables come with a host of new and improved futures not found on any other Australian-made portable
- Model: Creed 220 DHS
- Vacuums: 2 x 1200 watt 2-stage
- Pump: Aquatec 220
- Pump Motor: Aquatec 3.2 amp
- Capacity: 40 Litre Solution, 30 Litre Waste
- Heater: 1200 Watt In-Tank Immersion Heater, 1800 Watts DHS Inline Heat Exchanger
- Cords: Dual Cord with DHS Heat exchanger
- Dimensions: 56 W x 75 L x 100 H
- Weight: 55kg
- Auto-fill: Optional
- Auto Pump Out: Optional
- Clear Dome: Optional
- 3 Stage Vacuums: Optional
- Warranty Body: Lifetime
- Warranty Defects & Workmanship: 2 Years
- Warranty Pump & Pump Seals: 5 Years
- Warranty Labour: 2 Years
CHOOSE FROM A HEAVY-DUTY FLIP-TOP LID OR CLEAR PERSPEX DOME
Features and benefits:
- 50mm (2 inch) vacuum plumbing from the hose connection port to the vacuum collection chamber. This ensures less restriction in the vacuum system and increases vacuum air flow considerably.
- Lint catcher is standard on all models. The catcher keeps lint from entering the vacuum system, protecting motors and making the machine easier to keep clean
- Double your warranty. 2 Year manufacturer warranty on assembly and components, 5 Year warranty on Emperor pump seals, and 10 Year warranty on the fibreglass body. Our comprehensive warranty simply put covers every part, assembly, and component is covered against defect or failure.
- Optional features such as choice of pump, DHS dual heat system, automatic fill and Automatic pump-out
- Waste tank gate valve set at the correct height to empty waste directly from the machine into standard height toilet
- Quality brass and stainless fittings are used throughout
- The vacuum muffler and enervative sound suppression system ensures the machine is one of the quietest on the market
- A tough chassis-mounted front handle makes the machines easier to load and unload.
- Heavy-duty aluminium chassis reduces overall weight but maintains integrity. The rubber bumper protects the machine from bumps and scraps
- Choose between an innovative hinged flat top lid or a clear perspex dome. Flat top lids replace the dome as seen on most machines. Gives you a flat work surface plus eliminates costly replacements from lost or broken domes.
- Marine-grade stainless steel handles run all the way down the length of the back of the machine protecting the fibreglass and ensuring the machine can be easily loaded into work vans without damage
- Nearly double the usable solution and waste tank capacity of some competitor models. A larger capacity improves productivity by extending the time required between filling and emptying the machine.
- Best quality fibreglass in the industry. Quality fibreglass improves the strength and longevity of the machine plus eliminates cracks and crazing in the gel coat caused by vacuum pressure flexing of the machine body
- The vacuum booster port is standard on all models. A vacuum booster box can be added to increase suction and extend the length of the vacuum hose that can be run from the machine
- Quality marine grade rocker switches. Switches and hour meters are protected by a shroud to prevent damage from being knocked or bumped from walls or loose tools in your van
- Large non-marking pneumatic wheels make it easier traversing stairs and rough surfaces
- Strengthened axel and better chassis design ensure a low well-balanced centre of gravity making the machine easier to manoeuvre
- Proven components that are easy to maintain and cost-effective to repair
- The removable base cover allows easy access to Genuine Ametek vacuum motors and quality pumps.