XPOWER F16B ULTRA LOW VOLUME (ULV) COLD FOGGER
The XPOWER CORDLESS ELECTRIC ULV FOGGER is a cold fogging machine that uses large volumes of air at low pressure to transform liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere. It can be used to disinfect large and often hard to reach areas in a very short time.
It works by generating a fog or mist formed of ULV droplets less than 50 microns (μm) in diameter that float in the air for several minutes after application, reaching the most inaccessible parts where conventional cleaning or spraying can’t reach.
Depending on the chemical liquid formulation, they can be used to kill pathogenic microbes such as viruses, fungi and bacteria that are the main cause of airborne or direct contact diseases affecting humans and animals. Studies have shown the application of disinfectants via fogging significantly reduces the number of infectious pathogens in the immediate environment.
Safe to use with Commercial Grade Disinfectant and Cleaners
- Battery: Lithium Ion (rechargeable)
- Cordless operation
- Tank Capacity: 1.2 Litres
- Power: 350 Watts
- Spray Distance: Up to 8 Metres
- Average Droplet Size: < 50 micron
- Flow Rate: 200 ml/min
- Battery Life: Up to 32 mins. run time (dispenses approx. 6.4L per battery charge)
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 Hours
- Unit Weight: Approx. 2.5kg
- Housing: Strong Polypropylene Body
- Comes with: Charger & Spare outlet
- Cold Fogger Ultra Low Volume (ULV)
- Ensures maximum coverage with minimal solution use
- Powerful motor for maximum reach and adjustable nozzle for flowrate and droplet size adjustments
- Fogging volume control
- Easy to fill reservoir and reservoir level window helps monitor your liquid levels
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use
- Portable with Carry Handle
- Ideal for use in Disinfection, Pest Control and Odour Control applications
- Ideal for full coverage of office areas, restaurants/food services, schools, hospitals, medical centres, senior care facilities, pet boarding, greenhouse, commercial properties and more
NOTE: Strictly not to be used with any corrosive, flammable, alcohol or oil based liquids which may cause a safety hazard or blockage of the fogging system. Consult your chemical manufacturer for relevant product/solution to use with the Fogger. Always refer to the Instruction Manual.