Westpsac Stainless Steel Soft Touch Valve
No More Tired Hands With This Soft Touch Valve!
This is the "soft opening" control valve for wands. It makes your wand easier to use with a longer life.
The "soft opening" control valve makes wands easier to use with longer life. Designed for 1500 psi (1200 psi for brass), and tested at higher pressure, these valves are for popular mounting patterns, and have retrofit brackets available as well.
The 30° offset is ideal for your solution lines without extra fittings or bulk. Our Stainless Steel ball and Teflon seat makes a long-lasting seal and is self-cleaning and self-centering every time.
The combination of these features and the design make this valve the "soft-opening" valve that is becoming so popular in the industry and allows you to throttle the valve at any pressure.
No more stress on the hands as the "soft opening" feature uses less power from your hands, even at 1000+ psi.
These soft-touch valves are a great upgrade to most wands, including the AW29 and Prochem wands. Some of their features are:
- Designed for 1500 psi and tested at even higher pressure.
- Easy to throttle. (doesn't "slam shut" as other valves do)
- No more stress on your hands, even at 1000+ psi.
- Designed with a 30 offset to be ideal for your solution lines without extra fittings or bulk.
- Stainless Steel ball and Teflon seat makes a long-lasting seal and is self-cleaning and self-centering every time.
- Soft Touch valves use only Forged Brass or Stainless Steel in the body of the valves. Other components are made of stainless steel and Teflon.
- Retrofit brackets available for Prochem wands (AW793)
- Repair kit (AW791)
AW794) also available (fits both brass and stainless valves.)