Boost your cleaning versatility and efficiency with the high performance, superior quality and unmatched mobility of the VersaClean 500H extractor.
This unit's combination of adjustable solution pressure up to 500 PSI and 1750 watt heat gives you the power you need to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. Improve your access to large facilities, upper floors, and tight spaces while delivering the best possible cleaning.
Use the VersaClean 500H for both commercial and residential cleaning as well as upholstery and for detailing boats, RVs and automobiles.
- Easier to transport and store than leading competitors – balanced and compact!
- Lower amp draw - optimized performance for standard circuits
- Durable with highest quality components. US-built by Legend Brands
- Locking casters hold unit secure during use
- Clamshell construction allows for easy access to components for maintenance
- Convenient. Side-mounted switches are easy to reach and feature protective caps
- Protected under Sapphire Scientific's exclusive portable extractors warranty
- Pressure pump: 500 PSI
- Heater: 1750W
- Vacuum motor: 6.6 Ametek producing 659 peak air watts
- Dry weight: 43 kg
- Circuit 1: 10A
- Circuit 2: 10A
- Capacity: Solution tank 12 gal. | 37.9 L - Recovery tank: 10 gal. | 37.9 L
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene housing and handle; 25cm semi-pneumatic wheels.
- Closed water lift: 137 in. | 348 cm
- Power cord: Two 1 ft. | 30.5 cm cords and two 14/3 25 ft. | 7.6 m ext. cords
- Drain valve: Gate type
- Float shut-off: Ball type
- Safety: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 81.2 × 50.2 × 100.3 cm