Kingston Model 251 Heavy Duty Flow Control Valve offers quality and performance at pressures up to 1000 psi.
Know as the KING 1000, this high pressure flow control valve is made of a forged brass body with a stainless steel stem assembly. Commonly used as a hand control valve for truck-mounted pressure systems, the Kingston Model 251 is the recognized leader in durable, light-weight, high performance flow control.
Max. operating pressure 1000 psi Temp. range –40°F to 225°F Kingston valve with lever - rated at 1000psi.
- Alternative disc, seal, lever and cap options may be available. Please call for details.
- Durable, light-weight, high performance flow control.
- Forged brass construction.
- Hand control valve for truck-mounted systems.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel or music wire spring depending on set pressure
- Stainless steel stem.
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process.
Used on older AW29 wands.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|