Well maintained Boxxer 318 in Ford Transit, Everything you need to upgrade or start your business
- 1795 hours on truckmount, Recently serviced
- 240,000 kms on van, Recently serviced
- Nothing to do, just drive away
Truckmount Package includes:
Machine Power Console, Vacuum Recovery Tank, 1.5 inch 2 jet Stainless Steel Cleaning Wand, 2 x 15 Metres Premium 2 Inch Vacuum Hose in cuffs and joiners, 2 x 15 Meters Premium High-Pressure Solution Hose Inc. quick connects, 3 Meters 1.5 Inch Wand Whip Hose, 3 Meters 1.5 Inch Waste Dump Hose, 20 Litre Chemical Jug, Battery Box (battery included), 15 Meters Water Supply Hose, Freshwater hook up, Installed on marine ply floor and carpet.
- Ford Transit
- 240000 kms
- Rego Nov 2018
- Space saver hose reel
- Triple hose reel upgrade
- Three-tier van shelf
- Cargo barrier
The seller is willing to split the van and machine
- 318 Package $12,300
- Ford Transit $6,500
The Boxxer 318 takes the entry-level truckmount to new heights.
It’s perfect for operators who want to tackle residential and light commercial cleaning without making a major investment. The Boxxer 318’s heat and pressure pack a big punch and you can rely on it to continue running for a long, long time.
With an 18 horsepower engine and a 315 CFM vacuum blower, this machine is powerful enough to run over 90 meters of vacuum hose – and it delivers enough heat to clean dirty carpets all day long. The 318 is a machine that the new business, or one moving up from a portable, won’t outgrow anytime soon. The Boxxer 318 joins the already well-known Boxxer line as an economically priced, high-value truckmount
- Fuel-Efficient Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 18 HP Engine, Dependable Twin Cylinder OHV Design Reliable direct drive 100% power transfer to Tuthill 3006 Competitor Blower ensures maximum power and very low vibration.
- New! Comes standard with the HydraClutch™ pump clutch.
- Blower delivers a maximum of 315CFM and is easy to service with oil bath lubrication at both ends and easy to see oil sight level windows. 2 year warranty.
- Tile and grout cleaning capability with a 0-1200 PSI 13.25 LPM (3.5 GPM) Hydra II Pump.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger the Boxxer 318 is able to deliver and sustain solution temperatures at least 15°C (20°F) greater than other truckmounts in its class. Maximum operating temperature of 102°C
- Equipped with HydraMaster Chemical Pulse Pump Last-Step Chemical Injection means no chemicals pass through the water pump or heat exchangers.
- Incorporates MaxAir Recovery Separation technology