Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit with MRH III and Hammer Probe
A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
Featuring he Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
The Tramex CMEX2, digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe.
A heavy-duty pin-probe and hammer probe measure Moisture Content in wood. The Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the Tramex CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the Tramex MRH III
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Optional plug-in wood probe.
- Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).