Tramex WDIK5.1 Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit
A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
Featuring the Tramex MEP moisture meter for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Tramex CMEX2, digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures Moisture Content in wood. The Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the Tramex CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the Tramex MEP
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¾” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.