A complete kit for testing per AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170,
Featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes.
The Concrete Inspection Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Instant, non-destructive concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
- CMEX II Digital, concrete moisture meter.
- 12 Hygro-i ® RH probes for testing to ASTM F2170.
- 25 Hole liners for testing to ASTM F2170.
- 3 Calibration check salts for RH probes.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.