The CMEX II is a Digital Non-Destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete floors and floor screeds.
Incorporating an optional plug-in port for a Pin-Type wood probe and an RH probe (Hygro-i), this is the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Water Damage Restoration.
- Measures to 6,9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant Readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Measures from 7% to 40% Moisture Content in Wood.
- Plug in Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings ( optional )
- Can be used with detachable and reusable Tramex Hygro-i probe.
- "Hold" freezes reading on Digital Display.
- Ten language choices: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, Dutch & Portuguese,
- Battery Operated (Supplied).