Upholstery Pro -Fast, fatigue-free cleaning - all day long!
Now you can clean a wide range of fabrics and soiling conditions with confidence. The head and glide are constructed with extremely durable engineering plastics, and a flexible hose makes it easy to maneuver even in the tightest corners. Plus, the Upholstery Pro’s precision flow control allows for easy, on-the-fly adjustments, and a unique continuous flow design allows you to extract in both directions for the best clean possible.
The Upholstery Pro tool fits on standard 2 and 1½ inch vacuum hoses and is compatible with any carpet extraction machine. Unlike jetted tools, the Upholstery Pro will not overspray on boxing and piping. It's also designed for easy service in the field. The inline solution filter removes easily for cleaning, and changing out a glide or valve takes only minutes with simple hand tools.
Features & Benefits
- Unique dual extraction slots permit full extraction in both directions across fabric surfaces
- In-line solution strainer helps prevent clogging
- Solution control valve provides precise control for widest range of fabric types and soiling conditions
- Sliding vacuum release allows for easy vacuum adjustments on the fly
- Trigger valve and glide can be changed in minutes with simple hand tools.
- Lightweight and highly flexible hose coupling is easy to maneuver, even in tight places
|Dimensions||Head: 4 in. extraction width
Hose assembly: 10 ft.
|Construction||Head: High performance nylon resin.
Glide: Engineering thermoplastic
Hose assembly: High-flex vacuum hose
Fittings: Brass with high-temp seals
|Unit Of Measure||Each|