Hang up to 160 sqr mtrs of area rugs on a dry tower that not only fits in a two car garage but can also roll to anywhere you want! (wheels optional)
The RugBadger EZ-Tower - Dry Tower Systems The RugBadger EZ-Tower is one the easiest pieces of area rug cleaning equipment to use.
With "patent applied for" innovations, this area rug dry tower was designed so that just one person can:
- Assemble it in minutes
- Fit it into any type of workspace - like a 2-car garage
- Easily lift 500+ lb soaking wet rugs 6 feet high
- Use it without motors, pulleys, cables or ropes
Demo of the RugBadger EZ-Tower inside a 2-Car Garage
Example of EZ-Tower Pro setup with a 13' span.
Will easily hold eight 12' x 13' rugs, four 5x11 rugs and sixteen 3' x 12' runners! That equates to well over 160 square mtrs of rug drying hangers with a footprint of just 6'x13' (please allow up to 20' in space to operate with a 13' span)
Adding an optional wheel truck set up lets you easily move your whole load outside for a "FREE solar dry"
To be able to keep the cost of the EZ-Tower down and the shipping charges rock bottom you will need to buy the following materials:
- Twelve 2"x4" for poles at the length that works best for you. For example, if you want a 13' span, we recommend that you have 3' overhang on both ends for good leverage which also doubles as bonus hanging poles for runners!
- Eight 2"x4" poles for the ends for more bonus hanging poles. Have these cut at 6.5' and hang your smaller rugs at the ends.
- One roll of PVC corrugated drainage tile. Cut these about 6" smaller then your pole with for easy operation.
- The whole cost of these additions should be under $1000
|Unit Of Measure||ea|