This six pole dry tower is perfect for any size carpet cleaning company looking to seriously grow their area rug cleaning business.
This easy to assemble unit unit comes complete with...
- Six 13-foot long horizontal drying poles
- Extra heavy duty galvanized cables
- Large diameter pulleys for long cable life
- Strong high torque electrical motor for lifting rugs
- A 6' x 14' footprint
You'll find this 10 foot high freestanding dry tower will be the perfect addition to your company especially when you have to hang those monster 16 foot long rugs!
With a RugBadger Dry Tower system, huge area rugs up to 20 feet long can be easily lifted to dry 10 feet high
After giving any kind of area rug a full immersion type washing, a proper drying process is absolutely critical to maintaining health of the rug. If left wet for too long, rugs will begin to deteriorate and create problems you would much rather avoid. But by hanging up rugs, gravity, heat and air flow over both sides of the rug will guarantee to quickly remove all the excess moisture still in it. The only problem is, how do you efficiently lift rugs that are as long as 20 feet long and can weigh as much as a small car when soaking wet?
3 Ways A Powered Dry Tower System Makes Drying Heavy Wet Rugs A Breeze
Large wet rugs are notoriously difficult to handle. Not only are they extremely heavy, they're also awkward to move and hard to lift up to dry. But with a powered dry tower system by RugBadger.com, drying rugs as long as 20 feet becomes a breeze. Here's why:
- The powerful motor and cables do all the heavy lifting for you. If you ever had to manually lift and hang a wet 16 foot rug, you'll appreciate how much easier, faster and more efficient a motorized lifting system will be in your shop.
- The units stand at a height of just over 10 feet high. Now you can hang even the most challenging rugs that top out at 20 feet long
- Long lifting poles to easily handle wide rugs. Not only can rugs be long, they're also sometimes wide. With a choice of 13 or 16 foot lifting poles, you'll be able to handle virtually any rug you can can get to your shop.
Totally Free Standing And Easily Put Together With Simple Tools
RugBadger Dry Towers are extremely stable, free standing, independent structures. That means you never have to anchor them to the floor or the ceiling and can move them to where you need them to be - even a new location.
They’re even built on a modular concept so as your business grows you can even add on additional 6 or 10 foot section (depending on model)!
All RugBadger dry towers are built using the best components available to ensure strength, stability, easy trouble free handling & long life. This includes:
- Large diameter pulleys for longer cable life.
- Heavy gauge galvanized wire rope
- Strong motors and drive units for the lift system.
- Easy to assemble using just simple tools!