The Professional's Complete Moisture Detection Toolkit
The MMS2 Restoration Kit comes complete with everything you need to detect, measure and monitor moisture in the restoration environment. Featuring the all-new MMS2 moisture meter, the Kit provides complete moisture detection and measurement capabilities, sub-surface moisture migration detections, full hygrometer features and data logging capabilities. Easily and accurately evaluate wood, wood floors, gypsum, concrete, plaster, cinder block, and much more.
The MMS2 Restoration Kit includes these valuable accessories:
- Hammer Probe: Allows user to penetrate into structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38 in. (35 mm). The insulated pins determine the exact moisture content at depth. Includes four replacement pins.
- Quickstick sensor measures ambient temperature and humidity with industry-leading speed and accuracy.
- HD MC Probe attachment with cable for testing difficult-to-reach areas.
- Deep Wall Probes. 5 in. (127 mm) probes allow you to measure moisture in drywall, wall cavity insulation, concrete, stucco, plaster, masonry, and other building materials.
- Data logging software. Install on your PC to manage date, create reports, safely backup project records. PC only. Includes USB cable.
- Sturdy carry case. Hard plastic case organizes and protects your sensitive moisture detection tools. Snap-lock fittings secure the contents during transportation and storage. Sturdy pre-cut foam inserts hold instruments and accessories firmly in place.
Protimeter MMS2 Four-in-One Moisture Measurement System
The all-new MMS2 represents the latest Protimeter technology in an integrated, durable and easy to use design. An intuitive user interface with color screen and a comfortable, non-slip grip make the MMS2 the most useful meter you’ll ever own. The MMS2 will help you tackle every restoration challenge.
- Intuitive user interface with color screen
- Rugged, lightweight and ergonomic case. Carry pouch included!
- Pin moisture measurement. Built-in pins to quickly assess surface moisture content of a wide variety of materials, including wood, drywall, concrete, stucco, plaster and more.
- Non-invasive moisture detection. Quickly locate hidden moisture and detect moisture migration. Flat-back profile ensures positive engagement with surfaces and less variability in readings.
- Infra-red surface temperature reading with laser pointer. Check surface temperatures and calculate proximity of dewpoint.
- Fast thermo-hygrometer. Includes full psychrometric calculation tools.
- 2 year warranty
- Reference Reading. Measure and save readings from unaffected materials for comparison with affected areas.
- Data Storage Functions. When multiple environmental readings need to be collected, the MMS2 makes it easy. Record readings instantly at the push of a button. Stores up to 8000 readings! Use the provided software to upload data to your PC to produce professional reports and documentation.
- Concrete Floor Moisture Measurement. Quickly measure equilibrium relative humidity directly in concrete slabs. The Flooring Accessory Kit allows you to use your MMS2 to capture and record highly accurate RH measurements in concrete. Ideal for checking RH before reinstalling wood flooring over flood-damaged concrete slabs.
|Moisture Measurement Range
- Pin measurement
8% to 99% WME
0 - 999 REL (relative)
|Depth of Measurement
- Pin measurement
up to 12.7 mm
up to 19 mm
|Infrared IR Surface Temperature||Range:
-4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
|Quikstick ST||0% to 10% RH, ±3% RH
10% to 90% RH, ±2% RH
90% to 100% RH, ±3% RH
32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
|Data Storage||Store up to 8,000 results
with date and time stamp
|Display||Large digital Colour LCD|
|Power||9V battery (included)|
|Dimensions (mm)||190.5 x 94 x 56|
Product Documentation Links
|Unit Of Measure||Each|