Furniture Stain Remover and More
Removes - Stains that were thought to be impossible to remove are now simply vanishing. Effective on furniture stains from wood, wine, mustard, coffee, tea, urine, vomit, feces, potted plants, etc.
Works Alone - For most stains, heat is not necessary to accelerate action. Mustard may be the exception here.
Economical - Stain Magic is a two-part product that activates on mixing. A small amount of product will remove stains that would never come out with typical spotting techniques.
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: 8 Contains: 2 pints (1 A & 1 B)
- Clean discolored area thoroughly to remove as much contamination as possible.
- In a clear container, mix equal parts of “Stain Magic” solution A with Solution B.
- Apply the mixture to the stained area, evenly wetting the discolored fibers ( a trigger sprayer works well for this application).
- Dwell time. You may see the stain disappear immediately, or it may require up to 8 hours for the chemical reaction to reach completion.
- Rinse the spot with hot water extraction.
Tips and Cautions
- Always blot dry fibers to be treated before application of “Stain Magic”.
- Always mix a fresh solution and use it within five minutes.
- Covering treated fibers with clear plastic will improve performance.
- Always dispose of unused solution.
- Never place the mixed solution in a closed container or pressure will build up and cause the container to burst.
- Avoid storing products in direct sunlight to prolong shelf life.
- Always test an inconspicuous area for color fastness before using.
Note: This product can cause discoloration of natural fibers if allowed to dwell for extended periods of time. For natural fibers use Pro’s Choice “Stain Magic for Wool”.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|