Tileclenz Pro is a super-strength tile, grout and hard surface cleaner for blasting through tough soil and carbon build-ups on tile, grout, and concrete. It is a skillfully formulated power pack which bursts through the toughest of hard surface grime in industrial deep cleans and restoration work. Tileclenz Pro is a high concentration alkaline cleaner for removing embedded grime, grease, organic soiling and carbons from tiles and hard surfaces.
Ideally suited for use on all resilient flooring including concrete floors, ceramic tiles, terracotta and grout lines.
Excellent in applications such as industrial kitchens, refuse compactor areas, workshop floors, food processing facilities, bakeries, and public eating areas.
Do not use or allow Tileclenz Pro to contact painted surfaces, non-ferrous metal surfaces (especially aluminium) and polymer-coated flooring. Safe on all man-made tiles, natural stone products, grout and concrete at recommended dilutions.
- Radical Cleaning Strength – High caustic content provides power cleaning of ceramic tiles and grout, terracotta, concrete, and other resilient surfaces.
- Penetration – High tech surfactant system, special penetrating agents combined with the powerful alkali blend provides top cleaning performance on a wide spectrum of soil types.
- Grease & Oils – Tile & Grout Power cleans with special distinction on oily and greasy soils, carbon build-ups and automotive soiling.
- Low Odour Formula – makes it pleasant and easy to use
- Food Friendly – Ideal for use in food preparation areas, food factories and bakeries.
- Ultra-Concentrate – Highly concentrated – highly economical dilution ratios.
HOW TO USE
Tile & Grout Power is corrosive and appropriate care should be exercised including the use of suitable protective gloves, goggles and protective clothing and warning signage.
Read and understand the MSDS before use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for sensitivity to chemicals.
Deep clean applications Mix 1 part Tileclenz Pro with 10 to 20 parts water (100 to 50ml/Litre).
Standard cleaning applications Mix 1 part Tileclenz Pro with 80 to 120 parts water (12 to 8ml/Litre).
- Apply solution with a mop and bucket, auto-scrubber or pressure washer.
- Agitate heavily soiled areas using a stiff brush, auto scrubber or slow speed rotary scrubber.
- Allow 10 minutes dwell time and re-agitate
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.