Powerclean Rust Remover is a “safe-chemical” formula for removing rust spots on carpets and fibres. It replaces the traditional use of Hydrofluoric Acid which has a high hazard profile and is extremely corrosive. This professionally researched formula includes a blend of wetting agents which enables fast and efficient chemical action on deep-set spots.
|Colour||Clear light tan liquid|
|pH||1.0 – 2.0|
|Pack Size||500ml & 5Lt|
- Safer Innovative Chemistry – Rust Remover provides a safer alternative to Hydrofluoric and Hydrochloric Acids whilst still providing outstanding rust removal.
- Dynamic Penetration Feature – The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that Rust Remover quickly and effectively penetrates each discoloured fibre. This feature means that each discoloured fibre is treated not just on the outside but the Rust Remover penetrates deep into the fibre for effective and permanent stain removal.
- Blood Removal – Rust Remover’s innovative chemistry is also very effective for removing old, dried blood spots. Pretesting is always required.
- Fibre Safe – Rust Remover is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
- User Friendly – specialty low odour formula ensures user comfort.
- Liquid Formula – for easy use through a spray bottle.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Use Rust Remover undiluted for severe contamination or dilute 1:1 for lesser affected areas or for use on upholstery
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Cleanrinse or Xtract Ultra
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.