Powerclean’s Powerclenz is a highly concentrated professional strength prespray detergent with a low cost price tag designed to provide contractors with a high quality, top performing cleaner which saves money and time and still gets the job done. It is ideal for tackling heavily soiled and greasy carpets in a wide variety of applications including homes, offices, institutions and industry.
|pH||9.0 to 9.5 RTU|
|Dilution||1:32 to 1:50|
|Pack Size||5Lt, 20Lt, 200Lt|
- Soil Suspension – Based on new technology surface wetting and emulsification technology Powerclenz cuts through heavy grease, oils and tracked in soils with amazing ease.
- A Versatile Option – Powerclenz provides the professional carpet cleaner with one solution for cleaning heavy or lightly soiled carpets in applications varying from family homes to large government schools to thrashed-out rentals.
- Fibre Safe – Is ideal for use on virtually all carpet fibres. Meets the specifications for use on 5th generation stain resistant carpet.
- Safety First – Powerclenz has an low VOC profile which means no unwanted, unpleasant vapours. This is complimented by it’s outstanding low toxicity and OH&S ratings.
- A Pleasure to Use – Powerclenz has been designed for easy use through pump-up or hydroforce sprayers and fragrances the area with a fresh clean scent.
HOW TO USE
Dilution: Pump-up Sprayer
Add 50-16ml per litre of water (1:20 – 1:60) depending on soil conditions.
Hydroforce High Pressure Model
1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 750ml to 2.25Lt into 5Lt Hydroforce container and fill with water.
1:32 tip (Brown): Dilute 1:1 with water or add directly into 5Lt Hydroforce container.
1. Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned by thoroughly vacuuming the area.
2. Prespray PowerClenz solution onto the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
3. Agitate and allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
4. Extract rinse using an acid rinse or extraction detergent.
5. Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.