PowerClean VDS is a high-performance volatile dry solvent for removing a wide variety of oily spots on upholstery, carpet and delicate fabrics. By employing a careful selection of solvents used in the dry cleaning industry, the PowerClean VDS achieves amazing spot removal with the added benefit of no residue and no resoiling issues.
|Safety||Flammable, Harmful if swallowed|
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt|
- Powerful – New powerful formula works well on oily soils, grease, adhesives, tar and even many paints and inks.
- Fibre Safe – Safe on most fabrics and fibres.
- Efficient – Dries in minutes, no rinsing needed
- Complete Evaporation – no risk of rapid re-soiling and does not leave a solvent ring.
- Upholstery & Dry Clean Items – the first choice for spotting and pretreatment for delicate and dry-clean-only items.
WHERE TO USE
- PowerClean VDS is ideal to use where the fabric is dry-clean only and cannot be wet with water.
- Ideal for use as a pre-spray on high soil areas on lounges.
- Excellent for touch-up spotting procedures on carpet and upholstery where you cannot rinse with water.
- Excellent for use as your solvent spotter when doing encapsulation cleaning.
HOW TO USE
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents.
Do not use on acrylic, plastic or other solvent-sensitive surfaces including bitumen and latex-backed carpeting.
1. Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
2. Apply PowerClean VDS to a clean white absorbent cloth.
3. Blot to remove spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing. Work from outside to the centre of large spots.
4. Repeat if necessary.
5. Brush fabric to align fibres.
TIP: Mist onto areas of severe soiling when cleaning upholstery.
Follow-up with normal upholstery cleaning techniques.