Performance Plus is one of the most significant breakthroughs in carpet cleaning since wet extraction was first developed. It brings together into one the impressive new developments in soil suspension technology with the innovative anti-resoiling polymer technology and the formulary requirements for the safe cleaning of wool carpeting. The result is an outperforming pre-spray detergent which makes a reality the dream of having one product which incorporates all the ultimate design features looked for in a pre-spray detergent. In fact, the design features of Performance Plus exceed your expectations.
|Pack Size||5Lt, 20Lt, 200Lt|
- Soil Suspension – based on new generation soil suspension technology, Performance Plus penetrates and breaks down more grime, oils and soils than ever before.
- Polymer Anti-Resoiling Technology– Unique polymer technology dramatically enhances suspended soil removal whilst providing excellent anti-resoiling action.
- Wool Friendly Action – This is ideal for use on virtually all carpet fibres. Meets the specifications for use on 5th generation stain-resistant carpet. Performance Plus exceeds the requirements for the safe cleaning of wool carpeting. It has been carefully engineered to maximise cleaning on both woollen and synthetic fibres, giving you total peace of mind.
- 5th Generation Nylon – This is ideal and safe for use on 5th generation nylon fibres.
- A Pleasure to Use – Performance Plus has been designed for easy use through pump-up or Hydro-Force sprayers and fragrances the area with a fresh clean scent.
WHERE TO USE
Performance Plus is ideal for use across a wide variety of applications. It provides high-performance cleaning in virtually all domestic, commercial and institutional applications. With its excellent safety profile it is ideal for use in sensitive areas such as hospitals, aged care facilities, child care centres and homes with asthma sufferers.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
Add 15-30ml per litre of water (1:32 – 1:64) depending on soil conditions. For heavy soil conditions, up to 50ml per litre can be added without causing re-soiling or damage to fibres.
Hydro-Force High-Pressure Model
1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 750ml to 1.4Lt into 5Lt Hydro-Force container and fill with water.
1:32 tip (Brown): Dilute 1:1 with water or add directly into 5Lt Hydroforce container.
1. Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned by thoroughly vacuuming the area.
2. Prespray PowerClenz solution onto the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
3. Agitate and allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
4. Extract rinse using an acid rinse or extraction detergent.
5. Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.