Nitro is a concentrated blend of the best modern cleaning and stain removal technology. This formula combines super wetting agents and penetrants with radical strength emulsification chemistry which is further enhanced by stain removal technology used in the textile industry. The beauty of Nitro is that it doesn’t rely on harsh solvents or alkaline cleaning agents, but uses smart chemical technology to achieve its brilliant results, making it an ideal product for use in professional carpet and upholstery cleaning.
If you need serious cleaning power without using a sledgehammer, you need Nitro.
|Dilution||10ml / Litre|
- Super Wetting Feature – Nitro dramatically increases the wetting power of any detergent solution. Compared with a traditional pre-spray detergent, Nitro will increase the wetting power several thousand times more effectively enabling the emulsifiers and stain removal agents to penetrate dramatically quicker and deeper into each carpet fibre and completely wet out the difficult-to-wet oily soils.
- Dynamic Emulsification Feature – Having effectively wetted out the surface and soil the innovative “Dynamic Emulsification” chemistry rapidly forms miscelles (emulsified oil globules) which release the oily soils from the surface or fibre and holds them in suspension ready for effective rinsing.
- Penetration Ability – The super wetting ability of Nitro also facilitates the penetration into porous surfaces such as natural stone, concrete and grout.
- Chemical Compatibility – Nitro can be added to most carpet and hard floor care detergents. It will not alter the ionic charge or pH of the detergent solution.
- Fibre Safe – Nitro has a neutral pH and is safe for use on all synthetic and most delicate fibres and fabrics including 5th generation nylon and coloured fabrics.
- User Friendly – low odour formula – pleasant to use.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Mix 10 – 20ml Nitro per litre of ready-to-use cleaning solution. Follow the normal procedure.
TIP: Nitro can also be used on its own as a spotter (dilute 1:9) or as a pre-spray (dilute 1:50 to 1:100)
If Nitro is being used in addition to the pre-spray detergent add 450ml Nitro per 5Lt Hydro-Force solution. Depending on the pre-spray being used and the type of job, this quantity can be varied from 600ml to 300ml.