Grease 'n' Gum Gone is a super strength blend for removing gum, grease, tough oily soils and paints. It is formulated to work fast, even on tough gums and stubborn grease that other solvents can't manage. A very valuable tool in the professional cleaners arsenal.
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt|
- Powerful - A high-performance blend of aromatic solvents and emulsifiers.
- Oil Stains - Removes grease, tough oily spots, adhesives, and most inks.
- Gum Removal - Employs the most effective "gum-removal" solvent to rapidly break down the gum structure and release it from the surface.
- Paint Spots - Works a treat on oil and water-based paint spots.
WHERE TO USE
Grease n Gum Gone is ideal for use on all carpet types. However, do not use on bitumen backed carpeting.
HOW TO USE
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents and dye stability.
Do not use on solvent sensitive surfaces including bitumen backed carpeting.
- Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
- Apply Grease n Gum Gone to a clean white absorbent cloth and apply to spot.
- Grease n Gum Gone can also be applied to severe stains using a trigger spray bottle
- Blot or tamp to remove the spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing Tip - Work from outside to the center of large spots.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Extract with warm water or an emulsifier solution.
- Brush fabric to align fibers.