Powerclean Decon Ultra is a professional odour neutraliser
Decon Ultra employs a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and biocidal potentiators chemistry to effectively destroy a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
Decon Ultra is further enhanced with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into fabrics and porous substrates than traditional disinfectants.
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend – Decon Ultra employs a potentiated blend of two powerful bactericides each with it’s own potentiating chemistry. This provides a significantly wider scope of kill which includes –
- Gram positive bacteria (eg Bacillus Subtillus, Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Gram-negative bacteria (eg Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas aeroginosa)
- Moulds and Yeasts (eg Aspergillus Niger)
- Viruses (eg Newcastle Disease Virus)
- Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This innovative chemistry enables the biocide to penetrate dramatically faster and deeper into the inner-structure of the fibre or porous substrate.
- Eliminates odours– Decon Ultra eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
- Tough Odours– will combat tough flood and fire odours and malodours caused by urine, faeces, sewage, vomit and other organic odours.
- Provides a Safe Working Environment– ideal for removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms ahead of continuing with restoration clean-ups involving human fluids, sewage and mould.
- Hard surfaces– also ideal for use on hard surfaces.
Where to Use
- Decon Ultra is ideal for use on all wool and synthetic fabrics and carpeting except for stain resistant nylon.
- Decon Ultra will possibly remove some or all of the stain resistant treatment. However stain resistant carpets severely soiled by organic contaminants will already have a high proportion of the stain resistant treatment removed.
- Decon Ultra is highly effective on hard surfaces including concrete, plasterboard, wood, tiles and grout.
How To Use
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
- Mix 40ml Decon Ultra per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Decon Ultra can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- When used after cleaning do not rinse with water but simply vacuum away excess moisture.
- For large areas a 1:100 soluti on can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Decon Ultra makes physical contact with the odour source.
NOTE: Do not mix Decon Ultra with any other cleaning solution.
|Pack Size||5Lt, 20Lt|