Decon is a proprietary anti-microbial odour neutraliser for use in severe mal odour situations arising from organic waste, urine, faeces/ sewerage, pets, flooding or fire damage. The core mal odour elimination activity in Decon is derived from a synergised combinations or powerful biocides and professional odour neutralising chemistry and is complimented by a fresh lingering fragrance. For superior results on sewerage related job sites or severe microbial activity, we recommend using Decon Ultra
|Dilution||1:10 - 1:20|
- Professional Odour Neutralizing Technology – Decon employs a professional mal-odour absorber which encapsulates and neutralizes air-borne mal-odours.
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Chemistry – To provide a total solution to odour elimination, Decon destroys odour causing bacteria and spores with a powerful blend of biocides and potentiators.
- Fresh Residual Scent – Decon not only eliminates the mal-odours but deodorizes the area with a fresh floral scent.
- Fire Damage Odours – Decon effectively combats tough fire odours.
- Mould & Mildew – Decon’s powerful biocidal activity is also ideal for destroying mould and mildew spores.
- Hard surfaces – also ideal for use on hard surfaces. SUBSTRATES
Decon is ideal for use on all wool and synthetic fabrics and carpeting except for stain resistant nylon.
Decon will possibly remove some or all of the stain resistant treatment. However stain resistant carpets severely soiled by organic contaminants will already have a high proportion of the stain resistant treatment removed.
Decon is highly effective on hard surfaces including concrete, plasterboard, wood, tiles and grout.
HOW TO USE
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
- Mix 50 to 100ml Decon per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Decon can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- If large amounts of organic matter are present always treat the affected area after cleaning has removed the soiling even if the area has already been treated before cleaning.
- When used after cleaning a light rinse is sufficient to remove excess Decon solution.
- For large areas a 1:100 solution can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Decon makes physical contact with the odour source.
NOTE: Do not mix Decon with any other cleaning solution.