De-Brown is a high activity formula for neutralising and reversing alkaline browning (cellulosic browning) stains. This professionally researched formula includes a special blend of low pH compounds proven to permanently remove tough browning discolourations, water marks, coffee stains, urine stains and many dye stains.
|Colour||Clear light tan liquid|
|pH||1.0 . 2.0|
|Dilution||RTU to 1:1|
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt|
- Innovative Chemistry . De-Brown is not simply a blend of acids typical of many browning solutions but utilizes innovative technology from the textile industry where polymers are used to release discolouration and fine particle stains (eg coffee).
- Dynamic Penetration Feature. The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that De-Brown quickly and effectively penetrates each discoloured fibre. This feature means that each discoloured fibre is treated not just on the outside but the De-Brown penetrates deep into the fibre for effective and permanent stain removal.
- Urine Removal. De-Brown's carefully selected blend of low pH salts neutralize the urine crystals and remove the stain from the fibre.
- Fibre Safe. De-Brown is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
- User Friendly. Specialty low odour formula ensures user comfort.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Use De-Brown undiluted for severe contamination or dilute 1:1 for lesser effected areas and for use on upholstery
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 . 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Powerclean Clean Rinse.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.