Coffee Remover is a high activity formula for neutralising and removing coffee and tannin stains. This professionally researched formula includes a special blend of low pH compounds proven to remove tough tannin staining, coffee marks, cellulosic browning discolourations, water marks, red wine and many dye and beverage stains
|pH||1.0 to 2.0|
- Innovative Chemistry –Coffee & Tannin Remover is a precise blend of metabisuphite and specialist low pH compounds known to be highly effective on tannin and dye removal.
- Dynamic Penetration Feature–The inclusion of wetting agents and emulsifiers ensure that Coffee & Tannin Remover quickly and effectively penetrates each discoloured fibre and neutralizes the staining.
- Celloulosic Browning–carefully selected blend of flow pH salts neutralize stains caused by alkaline browning and flood damage on woollen fibres.
- Fibre SafeCoffee Remover is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for fibre and dye sensitivity to chemicals.
- Use Coffee Remover undiluted for severe contamination or dilute 1:1 for lesser effected areas and for use on upholstery
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Cleanrinse or an Xtract Ultra Emulsifier.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.