BioClenz Ultra is a super concentrated pre-spray powder with powerful enzyme cleaning action for tackling tough organic and greasy soiling. BioClenz Ultra employs a well buffered alkaline salt blend combined with powerful solvents, surfactants, emulsifiers, and sophisticated enzymes to break through tough soil build-ups in restaurants, rentals, and schools.
|pH||11.0 to 11.5 RTU|
|Pack Size||4.5kg, 20kg|
- Powerful Cleaning Action – BioClenz Ultra comprises of powerful alkaline salts and a tough surfactant / solvent blend for breaking through heavy oily greasy soiling.
- Enzyme Power– Specialist enzyme technology has been chosen to withstand the high temperatures involved in carpet cleaning and to provide maximum action on organic soils, proteins, starches, and oily/fatty soils.
- Cost-Saving Cleaning– The high concentration of BioClenz Ultra enables it to be used at very economical dilution ratios, providing an ideal cost-saving option for cleaning large areas of synthetic carpets such as schools and community facilities.
- Quick Dissolving– BioClenz Ultra dissolves quickly and totally in hot or warm water.
- Safety First– BioClenz Ultra has a low VOC profile which means no unwanted, unpleasant vapours.
- A Pleasure to Use– BioClenz Ultra has been designed for easy use through pump-up or Hydro-Force sprayers and fragrances the area with a fresh clean scent.
WHERE TO USE
BioClenz Ultra is ideal for use where heavy grime constantly presents itself such as restaurant cleaning, high traffic passageways in shopping centres, hospitals, schools, and government buildings, and offices in industrial buildings. It is of course ideally suited to cleaning carpets in domestic and institutional applications.
BioClenz Ultra has a high pH and should not be used on upholstery, natural, wool or stain-resistant (5th generation) carpeting
HOW TO USE
Pretest the carpet to be cleaned for sensitivity to chemicals. Do not use on upholstery, natural, wool, or stain-resistant (5th generation) carpeting
Dilution: Pump-up Sprayer
Add 10-15 grams per litre of water (1:100 – 1:64) depending on soil conditions.
Hydroforce High-Pressure Model
1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 200 grams to 360 grams per 5Lt hot water and mix until dissolved before pouring into Hydroforce.
1. Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned by thoroughly vacuuming the area.
2. Prespray the BioClenz Ultra solution onto the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
3. Agitate and allow 5 to 10 minutes of dwell time.
4. Extract rinse using CleanRinse or Extract/Extract Ultra.
5. Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.
Note: Extract rinse using CleanRinse if you intend to apply a protector to the cleaned carpet.