PHOENIX FIREBIRD COMPACT 20 HEATER.. Clean, Safe Heat... Where You Need It
Phoenix has added another HOT option to its electric heat product offering. Powerful, portable and safe BTUs exactly where you need them.
- Compact Size, Lightweight
- Double-Walled, Screened Enclosure for heating elements
- Automatic Internal 60°C (140°F) Safety Thermal Cutout
- Phoenix Thermostat with 7.62m (25’) connecting wire included with the unit
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation
The FireBird Compact can provide up to 4000W (13,500 BTUs) of instant heat and, with its 33cm x 32cm x 66cm (13″ x 12.5″ x 26″) durable stainless-steel cabinet, can operate virtually anywhere on the job site that heat is needed to speed up the drying process.
The FireBird Compact portable electric heater features dual power receptacles for connection to common 240VAC outlets. The Compact can output up to 4000W (13,500 BTUs) of clean, safe heat at 425M3/hr (250 CFM). The Compact’s remote thermostat, which is included with the unit, provides a means to control the temperature in the drying chamber, while its internal temperature cutout ensures safe operation.
At maximum heat (2-8.5 Amp Circuits @ 2000W each), the FireBird produces 4000W (13,500 BTUs) – that’s 425M3/hr with a 28°C temperature rise. Internal temperature cutouts prevent the FireBird Compact from overheating an area, while the Compact’s remote thermostat kit with 4.62m (25 ft.) connecting wire provides a means to control the heat from anywhere in the drying space.
The FireBird Compact offers multiple heating, ducting, and electrical options for on-demand heating from inside or outside the drying space. The FireBird Compact will operate freestanding or with 8-inch flex duct on the inlet (optional) and 8-inch outlet to distribute the heat precisely where you need it.
- Part Number: 4036560
- Power: 240VAC 50Hz, 1 Phase Heater Circuits (Up to 2)
- Heat Output; 6,547–13,503 BTU
- CFM: 425 m3/hr (250CFM)
- Temperature Rise: 14°C to 28°C
- Filter: Mini Pleated Media MERV 11 (4030671)
- Ducting Options: 8” Flex-Duct (Intake), 8” Flex-Duct (Supply)
- Cord: Power Cord Not Included
- Unit Dimensions: 33 cm x 32 cm x 66 cm
- Weight: 16kg