The Phoenix DryMAX is 6% smaller than the closest dehumidifier and yet it still has an integrated handle and wheels as well as onboard storage for the power cord and condensate hose...
The all-new Phoenix Micro-Channel condenser allows us to pack so much performance into such a small dehumidifier.
The Phoenix DryMAX is 6% smaller than the closest restoration dehumidifier in its class.
The smallest “Large Category” LGR on the market today.
Integrated retractable handle and wheels, as well as onboard storage for the power cord and condensate hose!
The feedback on the stacking of the AirMAX was so positive we made sure to build superior stacking into the Phoenix DryMAX.
We’ve also added a new four line display which provides you with all the information you need to take readings directly from the home screen.
A new Status Bar is located at the top of the new control panel to give you instant feedback about the dehumidifier from across the room.
Remove only four fasteners and you have easy access to service the unit.
The new Phoenix DryMAX pairs perfectly with our industry leading AirMAX. Together you have a compact, portable, stackable, rugged drying system
- Part Numbers: 4036150 (Red), 4036290 (Blue)
- Power: 3.2 Amps, 230 VAC, Grounded
- Water Removal: 36 Liters (76 Pints)/Day @ AHAM (26.7°C, 60%)
- CFM: 263 m3/hr (155 CFM) Without External Ducting
- Filter: Pleated 9” x 12” x 1” Media MERV 10
- Ducting Options: 10” Lay-Flat
- Cord Length: 25 Ft. Power Cord
- Unit Dimensions: 30.5 cm x 44.5 cm x 53 cm
- Shipping Dimensions: Width: 16”, Height: 19”, Depth: 35”, Weight: 28.5 kg.
- Operating Range: 0.5°C to 43°C
- Refrigerant Charge: 1 Lb., 3 Oz. R-410A