Odorcide Duralast Citrus Mist is Specifically formulated to eliminate odors caused by pet urine, leaving behind a fresh appealing fragrance.
Now with Pet-Soothe™
Always plan to apply in a manner most conducive to getting ODORCIDE® Duralast® to the source of the odor. Product works best when applied to a dry surface. This will ensure its ability to penetrate to the odor source.
All Duralast® products have the added benefit of Pet-Soothe™. This proprietary feature can help prevent inappropriate marking by relieving the stress and anxiety that accompanies these episodes thus encouraging proper behavior. Benefits can last up to 30 days after application.
- Fabrics, upholstery or carpet
- Soaking or saturating methods are recommended.
- Application for one-time deodorizing of strong odors
- Dilute 60 ml per liter of water or cleaning solution (1:16)
- For milder, less severe odors
- Dilute 30 ml per liter of water or cleaning solution (1:32)
- add 8 to 16 ml per liter of water or cleaning agent for post spray/secondary Pet-Soothe™ application.
- For more serious odors use ODORCIDE Original or ODORCIDE Fresh Scent. Designed to work in carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorizing equipment as a pre-spray/soak, in the detergent chemical tank, rinse additive and/or post-spray.
All Thornell products are safe for use on any surface. As with any product, follow the label directions. Contains water, proprietary essential oil blend, and preservatives.
Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.
Effectiveness decreased when using with Chlorine solutions. Always spot test for colorfastness.