Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate (QGC) A quat based hospital grade disinfectant in an economical concentrated form.
This economical heavy duty cleaner is a disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, sanitizer, mildewstat and deodorizer all in one. Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and deactivates viruses such as Influenza Type A (including H1N1 Swine Flu), Avian Influenza, HIV-1 and many others.
Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate also kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis, Influenza A / Brazil, 2009 H1N1 flu virus, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete's foot fungus), HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- For carpet, use 150-300ml per 5litres of water to eliminate odors associated with urine, vomit, smoke, mold and mildew.
- In sewer damage situations, use 600ml of QGC per 5ltrs water to clean and deodorize affected materials.
- For nonporous surfaces, mix 75ml per 5litres of water.
- For heavy-duty soil, mix 300ml of product per 5ltrs of water.
- Microban® QGC is the one-step disinfectant cleaner proven to combat a broad spectrum of bacteria. This product is offers virucidal (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus and MRSA) and fungicidal protection as well as inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew.
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|